The Vision of Nain Hope Gospel Ministries started in 2012 in Rwanda, Western Province, Rubavu District. In 2018 the Nain Hope Gospel Ministries got its Certificate which allows us to operate in all territories of Rwanda. We are spreading the Good News of the Gospel in Rwanda and around the world!
We have all been given by our Lord Jesus Christ the Great Commission as we read it in Mathew 28: 18:
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
It is supposed that whoever receives Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and being baptized can be used by the Lord to do this wonderful work. But things here have now changed. In 2018 many churches were closed down for failing to comply with building regulations and noise pollution and some churches were thought to be operating illegally due to not being registered or having tiny structures built without planning permission. And some churches exposed worshipers to unnecessary risks that could cause danger to those worshiping. So many of those churches were closed down completely and the vision of many pastors to serve the Lord was stopped due to the poverty of their churches or their personnel poverty. I know God can use the poor man as well as the rich man to accomplish His mission. Consequently, many churches of Nain Hope Gospel Ministries have been closed down and now the believers wander in the wild like sheep without a shepherd.
In order to continue Nain Hope’s Vision, we need to fulfill what the Government is requiring the churches:
- To have a church built on a property of at least in one hectare or more.
- Church access roads as well as church compounds need to be paved.
- The inside walls and ceilings in the church must be plastered and painted. Exposed brick is not allowed anymore.
- All churches must have lightning-conductors.
- All pastors now need to have a theological degree. This was already communicated as a requirement, but now the degree needs to be from an accredited institute. Another new law states that only institutions that also teach science and technology can teach theology, meaning that few of the many (often highly regarded) theological institutions or Bible schools are regarded as valid.
- The new law requires pastors to have a theology degree before they can start their own churches (Theological training before opening a church).
“Worshiping should be done in an organized way and meet minimum standards. Exercising your freedom of worship should not encroach on other people’s rights. Some churches conducted their worship services in shoddy and unclean structures – to the detriment of people’s health and safety. Cases of noise pollution have also been reported, while some operate without the required operation permits.”
- To have basic infrastructure, security and Hygiene (Toilets, Tank of waters, etc..)
Yes many churches lacked basic infrastructure, security and hygiene and were contributing to noise pollution. All right, we see wisdom in the government’s move.
“Churches are mushrooming too quickly and are exploiting poor people. If they are not controlled, more and more will continue to come up.”
Under a newly proposed law the churches are expected to meet “basic requirements in terms of safety, hygiene, infrastructure and legality”.
In order to have a beautiful temple built, we will need to buy a plot or enough land that has at least one hectare to go up. One hectare currently standing at 13,000,000 RwF ($13,421 USD).
We will need a temple of 20 to 40 meters high. It will be built of burnt bricks and covered with metal roofing. It will cost Rwf 75,000,000 ($77,435 USD).
Offices will also cost about 25,000,000 RwF ($25,812 USD).
Toilets and water storage tanks will cost about 16,000,000 RwF ($16,519 USD).
The total amount is: 129,000,000RwF
About $133,187 USD
Exchange Rate: 1USD=968.56RwF
We look forward to inviting you to support us in this building project so to build the house of God and God will bless you abundantly.
We could not do this work on our own without you, which is why we are calling you to support and help us.
If you are interested in helping us to build the Church of God in Rwanda, please contact us today!